For the second month in a row, Andrew is our puzzle winner. Good job! Most of the answers were figured out by at least one person. Castaway was a nice alternative answer to 15…which was better than the attempted James Bond character answer for 12. Ahem.
Answers for both adults and kids below.
- Red-heads acknowledgements of received messages?
- “Which Black-eyed Peas’ house are we breaking into?”
Robin Williams (Robbin’ Will.i.am’s)
- Piece of jewelry of a multiple Laurence Olivier award winner?
Ian Ziering (Ian’s Earring – Ian McKellen)
- How a soup of lore was started?
Sharon Stone (Sharin’ Stone – in the story Stone Soup)
- Freddie Munoz
Malcom X (Ex-Malcom)
- Back to the Future star and Fraiser producer?
- American Pie or Freebird?
- A medieval joust?
- Tommy Cooper’s last performance?
- Blue man group’s territory?
- Bright Lights, Big City
- Catcher in the Rye (Cat Chair in field of rye)
- North by Northwest (Oliver North next to North West)
- Don Quixote (Dawn, Key, Hoe, Tea)
- Animal Farm (Four legs good, two legs bad)
- L.A. Law, Night Court
- Leg, Lip, Arm
- Rod Stewart
KIDS PUZZLE ANSWERS
- Peppa Pig
- Fat Cat
- Mad Dad
- Eat Neat
- Angry Birds
Tags: Answers, Guzzles, Rhyme Time, Scramble, Star Crossed
Comments feed for this article
Trackback link: https://adobery.com/2020/06/05/may-puzzle-answers/trackback/